The water temperature in Farchant's heated outdoor pool is perfect from mid-May to mid-September! Cool enough to refresh and warm enough to splash around to your heart's delight.
The ideal place for the whole family on a hot summer's day: Swim laps, romp and play, or find a comfortable place to sunbathe or relax in the shade. Or you can quickly refresh after a mountain climb while the kids whiz down the water slide.
There is ample room for everyone on the spacious lawn with a magnificent panoramic view of the mountains and sunshine till the late hours of evening.
Your young ones can romp and play on the creative playground, the 43 m (141 ft.) long super water slide, and the beach volleyball court with ultra-fine sand. All that exercise can make your stomach start to GROWL! No worry – you can barbecue up a meal at one of our roofed-over barbecue stations or get a snack at the Kiosk.
We have a special treat for you!
On your birthday, we give you free admission upon presentation of a personal ID!
Plus: Every guest gets 1x free admission to the pool in Farchant!
The heated pool and the facilities at a glance:
- A magnificent panoramic view
- 4 large pools with pleasant water temperatures:
- Lap pool that measures 16 x 50 meters (53 x 164 feet), is 2.8 meters (9 feet) deep, and has 6 lanes and competition equipment.
- Diving pool measuring 12 x 14 m (39 x 46 ft.) with several diving towers with 1.3 m (4 ft.) and 5 m (16 ft.) boards
- Kids' pool with a large protective sun sail, 10 x 10 m (33 x 33 ft.) with a depth of only 40 cm (15 ¾ in.)
- Non-swimmer's pool measuring 25 x 33 m (82 x 108 ft.) and all kinds of toys.
It is only 0.75 to 1.35 m (2.5 to 4.43 ft.) deep.
- Super water slide
- 43 m (141 ft.) super free-fall slide, extra-wide with a height difference of 5 m (16 ft.)
- 20,000 m² (215,278 ft²) groomed lawn area
- Creative playground with ping-pong, street ball court, rope slide, and much more
- Beach volleyball court with extra-fine sand
- Do-it-yourself BBQ station
- Sun lounges for rent
- Kiosk (snack bar) with coffee lounge: Homemade cake, ice cream, French fries, grill dishes, and daily specials
- Aqua Cycling is a new water sport for effective fitness training.
dAqua Cycling combines the positive features of cycling on land with the healthy, beneficial, and relieving features of water. Inquire with the lifeguard and give it a try!
Approx. mid-May to mid-September
May and September: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
June, July, August: 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
|Child, adolescent||3,00 €|
|Spa guest, adult, severely disabled person||5,00 €|
|Evening ticket as of 4 PM|
|10 x 1-day ticket|
|Child, adolescent||25,00 €|
|10 x evening ticket|
|Child, adolescent||12,50 €|
|1-day family ticket (2 adults, 1 child)||13,00 €|
|1-day family ticket (2 adults, 2 or more children)||15,00 €|
|Child, adolescent||50,00 €|
|Mother & child ticket (1 parent, x children)||90,00 €|
A passport photo is required for a season pass!
New: We also have gift certificates available for season passes!
New: "Jahreskarte" (annual pass) for Warmfreibad Farchant (the Farchant heated outdoor pool), the "Am Ried" ski lift, and the ice rink!
Enjoy refreshing fun and exercise in the pool at our fair prices!
The Alpspitz-Wellenbad in Garmisch-Partenkirchen indoor wave pool in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the Zugspitzbad in Grainau aquatic center with an indoor pool in Grainau are available as an alternative for the cooler time of year from autumn to spring.